What causes my skin to glow?
- Bad nutrition
- Using products with too much soda
- Do not use moisturizers after exfoliating or washing your face
- Will not properly wash the face
- Hormonal fluctuations, which cause the fat glands to be active
- Acne products that contain too many chemicals
- Wash your face with bar soap
This problem is seen much more in the T zone, call it forehead, nose and cheeks. It can even be felt on the scalp, when it is already something much more hormonal.
Continue reading on the next page😱