Against small sprouts
With very few ingredients:
- 1 capsule of acetylsalicylic acid
- 1 branch of aloe vera
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
This is how you are going to do it:
- Scrape the pulp off a branch of aloe vera with the help of a knife. Reserve in a bowl.
- Crush one or two aspirin capsules with the help of a spoon.
- Incorporate the three ingredients until creating a homogeneous dough.
- You just have to apply it on your face and neck, especially where you have small breakouts.
The aspirin is perfect for disappearing recurring skin rashes. Use it a few days before your period to control sebum production.